Bound Lotus Manual - MahBoundLotus - Mahankirn Kaur
Delivery 1-3 days
Shipping & payment
Item No: KY-091
Weight: 0,31 kg
Bound Lotus Kriya is also known as Baddha Padmasana or psychic union pose, with roots in Kundalini, Ashtanga, and Hatha Yoga. In Kundalini Yoga, as taught by Yogi Bhajan, Bound Lotus is held for up to 31 minutes, providing many physical, mental, emotional and spiritual benefits to the practitioner.
Bound Lotus is a restorative posture, and it engages the entire body by binding it into the symbol of infinity. The legs are in full-lotus with the arms crossed behind the back, hands holding the toes with the forehead on the ground.
Bound Lotus can be seen as the Seat of Awareness that allows you to merge into the spirit realm where all healing is possible.
Benefits of Bound Lotus from practitioners’ personal experiences:
• Helps enhance physical flexibility. The ankles, knees, legs and spine gain increased mobility. Helps open up the shoulders and hips.
• Helps to improve the digestive system.
• Helps to strengthen the immune and nervous systems.
• Helps to open the flow and clear the Chakras.
The manual includes:
• How to use props
• Specific stretches
• How to get in and out of Bound Lotus
• What to do before and after Bound Lotus
• How to focus the eyes, tongue and breath
• Advanced postures
• Yogi Bhajan quotes and more!
Format: A4, 80 pages.
More interesting products:
Customers who bought this product also purchased
Radiant Health & Authentic Happiness - Anne Novak DVD
Bhangra Workout - Sat Pavan Kaur DVD
ONE - Lex van Someren & Frank Steiner CD
Agua de Luna - Mirabai Ceiba CD
Yoga trousers Darsana, Punjabi Pant, White
Yoga & Wellness trousers CHANDIGHAR Unisex, white
Your Own Infinity - The Teachings of Yogi Bhajan
Senses of the Soul - GuruMeher Khalsa