The Mind - Yogi Bhajan, Gurucharan Singh
Its Projections and Multiple Facets
Delivery 1-3 days
Shipping & payment
Weight: 0,49 kg
Item No: M-045
With The Mind, Yogi Bhajan & Gurucharan Singh provide us with an owners manual for the human mind and spirit to lead us consciously and confidently into the next century. He tells us how we can know and understand the mind so it becomes our ally and not our problem.
The Mind - Its Projections and Multiple Facets is rich with techniques everyone can use to direct and develop the mind. Scholars can use this book as a unique source for meditations:
- Therapists and healers can use it to increase their personal sensitivity and make their practice more effective.
- Teachers and students can use this book to understand the dyanmic relationship between a student and a spiritual teacher.
- All seekers can use it to bring clarity and ancient knowledge to solve contemplation problems. everyone can use this book as a personal guide to life their day more authentically and more effectively.
The Mind provides a fascinating look into our human nature through the eyes of Yogi Bhajan, Master of Kundalim Yoga. It details the interplay of the positive, negative, and neutral parts of our mind with our nine aspects and twenty-seven projections.
Yogi Bhajan's lectures provide a practical approach to the Science of Humanology, and encourage you to meditate to enlist your mind as your friend and servant rather than your master.
The meditations apply to the various aspects we embody, such as Defender, Manager, Artist, Producer, Strategist, Teacher. You can select from 42 meditations, including the following selection:
- Creating Art by Projecting into the Future
- Pursuing the Cycle of Success
- Deep Memory of a Past Projection
- Interpretations of all Facets of Life
- Pursuing the Cycle of Artistic Attributes
- Creating Art by Environmental Effects
- and many more…!
Softcover, format ca. 17,8 x 25,6 cm. 206 pages.
This book is also availabe in german translation:
Der Verstand – Yogi Bhajan / Gurucharan Singh, Art.Nr. KY-052
More interesting products:
Customers who bought this product also purchased
Yoga für die Verdauung - Kerstin Leppert
Yoga für Späteinsteiger (inkl. DVD) - Willem Wittstamm
How to play Harmonium - Rakesh Sharma
Desert Visions - Prem Joshua CD
Kashi - Prem Joshua & Chintan CD
Kara Plain One Edge-Medium, 160 g
Aloe Vera Sensitive Shampoo Cosmoveda, 200 ml
4,78 € / 100 ml
Almond Oil organic, 1. cold pressing
54,76 € / l