Transitions to a Heart Centered World - Guru Rattana, Ph.D.
Yogi Bhajan introduced a revolutionary concept to spiritual practice. Instead of avoiding the lower chakras, he taught us that in order to open the heart chakra and stay in the heart, we must cultivate a powerful base in our lower chakras.
Transitions to a Heart Centered World by Guru Rattana, Ph.D. and Ann Marie Maxwell contains some of the most comprehensive resources of Yogi Bhajan's Kundalini Yoga sets and meditations available. It offers powerful techniques to help you open your heart to unconditional love.
- Over 100 Kundalini Yoga sets & Meditations
- Over 200 information-packed pages
- Open your Heart Chakra
- Strengthen your Navel Center
- Bolster your Immune System
- Attract Abundance, Opportunity & Prosperity
- Attain Inner Peace & Happiness
- Large, clear A4-Format - Beautifully illustrated
- Revised and extended New Edition
Soft cover, 206 pages
Format: approx. A4, spiral bound
More interesting products:
Customers who bought this product also purchased
Sohang Yoga Pants Women, white
The Kundalini Yoga Posture Manual - Gurudass & Radha Kirin
Mind and Meditation - Yogi Bhajan, 4 DVD-Set
Removing Obstacles - Harnam CD
Journey into Stillness - Ramdesh Kaur & Various Artists CD
Relaxation Meditations - Ramdesh Kaur & Various Artists CD
Anuloma Viloma Yoga Timer
Stress-Relief Meditations - Ramdesh Kaur, feat. Ashana CD