Mantras for Precarious Times - Deva Premal CD
Mantras For Precarious Times is offered as a guide for daily meditation, and includes seven mantras chosen specifically to support us in these challenging times.
More Information about Deva Premal you will find here: Meditation music by Deva Premal
Deva Premal chants each mantra 108 times, according to classic Vedic tradition for a mantra meditation practice, and each mantra has a special focus:
- Om Gum Ganapatayei Namaha (Removing of Obstacles), 8:13
- Om Shanti Om (Peace) 4:06
- Om Shree Dhanvantre Namaha (Healing) 8:32
- Om Namo Bhagavate Vasudevaya (Liberation) 9:29
- Om Radha Krishnaya Namaha (Joy & Bliss) 8:12
- Om Shreem Mahalakshmiyei Namaha (Abundance) 8:14
- Om Kama Pujitayei Namaha (Sacred Love Making). 7:23
By chanting a mantra 108 times, the energy permeates the entire body and energy body. Each track is about 7-9 minutes in length, short enough to encourage a daily practice and long enough to feel the power of the mantra.
"I hope they inspire you and enhance your life as they have mine. As my good friend Sharon Gannon says: The power is in the repetition."
With love, Deva.
More interesting products:
Customers who bought this product also purchased
Yogi Chai organic, 1 liter
2,99 € / l
Pukka Tee Selection Box, 45 teabags
20,24 € / 100 g
Turmeric Gold Pukka Organic Latte, 90 g
8,32 € / 100 g
Yogi Tea Gift Set 2
15,40 € / 100 g
Songs for the Inner Child - Shaina Noll CD
Quiet Mind - Angelina Shana CD
Relax Pukka Tea organic, 20 teabags
8,98 € / 100 g
Day to Night Collection Pukka Tea organic, 20 teabags
11,08 € / 100 g