Tongue Care Cleaning Set Auromère, 30 ml + cleaner
Intensive Care Gel with Silver, Zinc & Sage + Tongue Cleaner, BDIH certified
Item No: 10407
A clean tongue is the ground for a good mouth odor, because the tongue coating contains most of the bacteria which can promote bad breath and gum problems.
The Auromère Tongue Care Cleaning Set contains an intensive care gel as well as a tongue cleaner with a specially shaped, very flat brush, with which deposits even at the back of the tongue can be reached and removed. Its soft lamellas have been designed to loosen even a hard tongue coating and to massage the cleansing gel into deeper layers of the uneven tongue surface. The specially selected ingredients can then work efficiently.
The cleansing gel contains Micro-Silver and Zinc salt, which can counteract bad breath and neutralize caries-causing bacteria. Together with Neem extract and Xylitol, they can inhibit the formation of bad breath and caries. In addition, Sage, Crisped MintandWitch Hazel cultivate the mucous membrane and bring the oral flora into an optimal balance - for lasting freshness in the mouth!
Aqua (water), Xylitol, Polyglyceryl-4-caprate, Glycerin, Salvia officinalis (sage) leaf extract*, Melia azadirachta leaf extract, Silver, Hamamelis virginiana (witch hazel) bark/leaf/twig extract, Mentha viridis leaf oil, Zinc PCA, Xanthan gum, Chondrus crispus extract, Alcohol, Limonene*. Preserved with: Sodium benzoate, Potassium sorbate.
* from certified organic agriculture, ** from natural essential oils
Set consisting of:
- Intensive cleansing gel in airless-dispenser, 30 ml
- Flat tongue cleaner with brush- and scraper-side
- Detailed information
More interesting products:
Customers who bought this product also purchased
Nag Champa Satya Sai Baba Incense Sticks, 40 g
9,63 € / 100 g
Super Hit Satya Sai Baba Incense, 15 g
12,93 € / 100 g
Nag Champa Nimi Premium Incense, 15 sticks
Chandrika Ayurvedic Classic Soap, 70 g
3,13 € / 100 g
Triphala Churna Bio, 100 g
8,78 € / 100 g
Yoga mat Natural Standard, 70 x 200 cm
Chukkadi Thailam Sree Sankara, 250 ml
72,12 € / l
Agni Power Ayurveggie organic spice blend, 50 g refill
9,72 € / 100 g
Additional product information
Preparation / Usage:
- Tongue cleaning requires a little bit of practice. In the beginning you can gently hold the tongue between your fingers with a small cloth and pull it forward.
- Ideally, the tongue cleaning should be integrated into the normal daily routine, for example after brushing the teeth. Ideal for this: the Auromère® Herbal Toothpaste.
- Apply the gel from the dispenser sparingly to the brushes of the tongue cleaner, rub it into the tongue surface and let it react briefly.
- Then spit out the loose coating or gently pull it from the back to the front with the smooth scraper side of the tongue cleaner.
- Then rinse the tongue cleaner and let it air dry. After finishing the gel, the cleaner should also be changed.
- Vegan, without added fluorides
- With antibacterial ingredients
- Suitable for sensitive oral mucosa
- Ideal for everyone with a tendency to increased formation of tongue coating, for example due to age, drug or illness-related oral dryness, smokers, mouth breathing, fluid deficiency
- Removal of tongue coating prevents re-colonization of the teeth with caries and periodontal-causing bacteria
- Can also be used by children in case of increased caries
- Regular tongue cleaning increases the sensitivity of the taste buds and can improve the feeling of taste
- The tongue coating is a result of the elimination processes of the body. The removal of the coating supports the cleansing power of the body.
- The flat shape of the tongue cleaner prevents contact with the palpation (uvula) and the triggering of the choking reflex