The World of Yoga & Ayurveda
Shopping cart
Shopping cart

Your Shopping Cart is empty.

Guduchi Mint Tea organic, 100 g

Guduchi Mint Tea organic, 100 g

Ayurvedic organic herbal tea from the Himalaya

 in stock
 1-3 days
Net Weight: 100 g  100 g
Weight: 0,13 kg  0,13 kg
EAN: 4024131355934
Item No: 9583
5,25 5,25 € / 100 g
incl. 7% VAT
plus shipping costs

Plants for all tea blends Guduchi come from certified organic wild collection in the Himalayan region and grow where their natural needs are best met, so each one has a place of high energy and healing power. The Guduchi teas are made using old Nepalese traditional handmade processes for Ayurveda products.

The main component of the Guduchi tea is the Guduchi plant Tinospora cordifolia- a wild creeper. It is one of the most important plants in Ayurveda and indispensable for its Dosha regulating properties and Activation of the metabolism. All Guduchi teas are certified as organic from Lacon under DE-ECO-003 .

Tasty tea blends Guduchi contribute to your well-being through their unique qualities:

GUDUCHI® with Mint:
Mint is well known for its relaxing, refreshing and soothing effect. The special mint from Nepal has a very high content of essential oils. This aromatic GUDUCHI® tea promotes concentration; it increases pitta and calms Vata and Kapha.

Contents: 100 g, loose (bulk)

Guduchi Tea, Tulsi & Co.

Guduchi Tea, Tulsi & Co.

The popular classic Guduchi tea in a new packaging and in organic quality. Besides that, there are wonderful, revitalizing blends such as the Tulsi Tea.

More Info ...

More interesting products:

Customers who bought this product also purchased

Additional product information

Ayurvedic organic herbal tea from the Himalaya


Guduchi* (Tinospora cordifolia) (80%), green mint leaves** (Mentha spicata) (20%).
* From certified organic wild collection
** From certified organic farming

Preparation / Usage:

Pour 150 ml of bubbling boiling water over 1 heaped teaspoon and leave for 5 - 10 minutes. Then sieve and enjoy.

Storage & Use:

Store in a dry and cool place




Ashapuri Organic Pvt. Ltd.
Kathmandu, Nepal

We appreciate the first comment on this item by you!

Write a comment

Cookies & Data Protection

We use cookies to enhance your experience on this website and to offer you the best service. Some of them are essential and ensure, for example, the proper functioning of our website. By continuing to use our website, or by clicking on "Okay", you agree to the use of these cookies. Detailed information and how you can withdraw your consent at any time can be found in our Privacy policy. Okay
Cookie settings